PADI TEC INSTRUCTOR COURSES
If you’re serious about becoming a PADI Tec instructor and joining the ranks of PADI Tec instructor courses such as the Tec Instructor or Tec Deep Instructor course are obvious choices.
If you wold like to work in remote area where you can blend your own gasses and dive that as an option to your tec diver students, the Tec Gas Blender is the way forward. Or if you would like to teach every student in Sidemount Configuration the Tec Sidemount instructor is your next course.
You can begin your path to becoming a PADI Tec Deep instructor with us here at Blue Label Diving at any time! You will see that outside the PADI TecRec Instructor Courses like Tec, Deep, and Tec Trimix, there are many more options for you to choose from.
Your training program will depend on your career goals in tech diving.
If you’re serious about becoming a technical instructor and joining the ranks of PADI technical instructors, the Tec Diver Instructor course is an obvious choice.
To enroll in a Tec Deep Instructor course, you must:
- Be a renewed PADI Instructor
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Instructor, or have completed a PADI Enriched Air Instructor course.
- Be a PADI Deep Specialty Instructor, or have completed a PADI Deep Specialty Instructor course.
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, with at least 20 enriched air dives, 25 dives deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and 15 dives deeper than 30 metres/100 feet.
Prior to sending in your Tec Deep Instructor application, you must also:
- Be a renewed PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Instructor
- Be a PADI Deep Specialty Instructor
- Be a Tec 50 Diver
- Have assisted with at least one Tec 50 Diver course or one Tec 45 Diver course
- Have a minimum of 270 dives logged, with at least 25 stage decompression dives deeper than 40 metres/130 feet.
- Have certified a total of 10 or more PADI Deep Divers and/or PADI Enriched Air Divers.
- Have successfully completed the Tec Deep Instructor course exams.
- Meet a peer review waterskill requirement.
If you’re serious about becoming a technical instructor and joining the ranks of PADI technical instructors, the Tec Deep Diver Instructor course is an obvious choice.The course teaches you how to cover all the theory, equipment and procedures to enable divers to plan and conduct dives to a maximum depth of around 50m, using air, Nitrox and oxygen.
PADI Tec Gas Blender Instructor
The Tec Gas Blender Instructor Course
You may be certified to blend gas, but do you want to teach others to do it? If so, the PADI Gas Blender Instructor course is just what you’re looking for.
The PADI Gas Blender Instructor course is one of the most informative and comprehensive programs available, incorporating instructional philosophies and course goals that directly address the precise nature of gas blending.
You might be certified to blend gas, but do you want to teach others to provide gas mixtures? If so, the DSAT Gas Blender Instructor course might be just what you’re looking for. The DSAT Gas Blender Instructor course is one of the most informative and comprehensive programs available, incorporating instructional philosophies and course goals that directly address the demanding nature of gas blending.
• PADI OWSI
• PADI Enriched Air Instructor
• DSAT Gas Blender or equivalent
Course Structure : One full day
Tec Deep Instructors provide the most comprehensive technical instruction available. If you are both a Tec Deep Instructor and Tec Trimix Diver, then the Tec Trimix Instructor trainer course is for you. This course overviews how to teach the theory, planning, equipment and procedures for Helium-based dives, using air, Nitrox and oxygen.
Sidemount has caught on in both recreational and open-circuit tec diving as a popular alternative equipment configuration. As a Tec Sidemount Instructor, you can qualify divers to use sidemount so they can take any of the TecRec open-circuit tec courses using the configuration. You can also train divers to use sidemount within the limits of their current open-circuit TecRec certifications.