How to pay – Payment Details Blue Label Diving
How to pay? We have a few payment details / options/terms for you. Here we list how need to confirm a course(s) or dive trip.
Please be aware that your course(s) and dates will only be secured when you have paid the amount of the deposit at the day of the booking or otherwise discussed with our accountant and confirmed by email.
- A Deposit (non-refundable) upon booking. Simone will inform you about the exact amount or check the PayPal options below. You can also do bank transfers.
- Rest to be paid at the start of the course or trip. If you are not coming to our shop please make payment in full 10 days before the start date.
Deposits are non refundable.
Once the deposit has been paid and received by Blue Label Diving, your booking is confirmed. You are allowed to re-schedule this booking only once during a period of 6 months. If you need to cancel or re-schedule the course after these 6 months, the deposit is invalid and you will need to pay a new deposit.
In the event of cancellation once you are in Phuket and you have started the course but YOU decide to stop for what ever reason, the amount due needs to be paid in full. We do let you re-schedule new dates for the cancelled course within 6 months. The total course price doesn’t need to be paid in full but only the boat fees of the remaining course days.
Payments are accepted in THB only and by:
Cash, BUT THIS ONLY COUNTS AFTER A DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID
Any major credit card and/or via PayPal via the payment option below. This takes you directly to our PayPal. The PayPal fee of 4.6% is included in these amounts. So lets say your course is between 20 and 60’000thb the actual deposit is 16’500thb . Here you can select the correct amount for your course/trip.
Visa or MasterCard machine at the shop – not for deposits. We do not take creditcard numbers over the phone or via email.
Bank Transfer – see below details
– Any losses that arise from foreign currency exchange rates during transfers will be addressed in the last invoice.
– No refund or compensation is due payable by Blue Label Diving for any unused training, goods or trip.
– Clients, who do not complete the training or trip or collect goods within the specified time for whatsoever reason, cannot be refunded for a part of the total cost..
ATM’s in Thailand: With most of the bank cards and credit cards, the ATM’s in Thailand only allow you to take around 10,000 THB per 24 hours. We recommend only to use the ATM’s at the Bank Branches and not at supermarkets or other places due to Card Skimming.
Blue Label bank details: