Cave Diving Courses Thailand
When creating Blue Label Diving back in 2008 we decided to specialise in offering cave diving courses in Thailand.
Why do your cave diving courses in Thailand?
- Perfect conditions – no currents/flow, easy access
- Dramatic and remote locations with uncrowded dive sites
- All inclusive service – hassle free
- Accompanied fun diving
- Stunning traditional resorts close to the caves with great food and great people
- Beautiful and quiet surroundings
- Caves that not that many divers have seen yet
- Great depths inside the caves – 180+ metres with 50 metre viz
- Warm water – 24-28 degrees celsius and tropical weather
- Thailand is easy to travel to and travel in
- Thailand has variety at all levels compared with other cave diving destinations
We teach our cave diving courses with SSI and TDI (Technical Diving International) and Ben has also written his own non unit-specific CCR Cave Course for TDI and the new SSI overhead environment level manuals.
We use different locations for our SSI and TDI Cave Diving Courses and fun diving and expeditions in Thailand;
- Sra Keow Cave 1
- Sra Keow Cave 2
- Sra Keow Cave 3- Close to Krabi / Ao Nang
- Song Hong Cave – Close to Thung Yai – Nakon Sri Thammarat
- Spider cave in Ao Luk Phang Nga
- Klang Cave in Ao Luk Phang Nga
In the low season, after the rain you can also choose to dive the caves in the North of Thailand.
Our all-inclusive packages for CAVE DIVING COURSES THAILAND include; accommodation at the caves, 3 meals per day, transport to and from the caves, small equipment use, certifications, manuals, park fees, gasses (air, EAN 50 and oxygen), tank rental, compressor rental, and coffee, tea and water.
Fun diver packages are the same as the above except for the manual and certification.
Click on the link for the CAVE DIVING PACKING LIST