The Inspiration Rebreathers – Classic – Vision and Evolution CCR’s
The AP Inspiration Rebreather has been on the market for several years.
- The Inspiration is Unique: With multiple Patented features. Not gimmicks, but absolute essentials like independent Dual Oxygen Controllers, CO2 Scrubber Monitor, audible alarms, fibre-optic HUDs…
- Benchmark Design: Such as, Oxygen Control accuracy (+/- 0.05 Bar of Setpoint) that set the CE standard – to mention just one of the Inspiration’s many ‘firsts’…
- Versatile: One unit – all depths. Configure from Recreational spec to Trimix. Your choice.
- Easy to Prep: Quick start-of-day set-up and end-of-day replenish.
- Easy to Dive: Streamlined fit, a dream to fly, with ease-of breathing in all positions.
- Customise Your Unit: More upgrade options allows you to build your Inspiration to suit you.
- Intuitive Controls: Simple step-thru calibrate and test. Dive with clarity, control and ease.
- Redundancy Built-in: Unique back-up oxygen control & power sources, multiple independent displays with effective warning systems and multiple bail-out options.
- Future-proofed: Fully upgradeable by software upload and hardware plug & play.
- Constant Innovation: State-of-the-art in-house test facilities ensure we stay ahead of the curve.
- 45+ Year established dive manufacturer with a proven record of innovation and engineering.
- Global Market Leader: The most popular and widely used rebreathers on the planet, with all that implies about training, spares and worldwide rebreather support.
There’s no buy-in and bolt-on at AP. In-house design, tool-making, big investment in R&D and manufacturing coupled with rigorous on-site and in-water testing (bench and manned) means start-to-finish quality and consistency.
AP Diving’s product specs and manufacturing processes are routinely checked and verified by third party agents Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Ltd to achieve the essential ISO 9001 manufacturing standard. And all AP Inspiration rebreathers meet or exceed the stringent criteria needed to attain the essential CE approved status.
Decades of manufacturing and diving experience, thought and testing have gone into the design and materials used for every structural component. Such as: the silicone mouthpiece with extended bites that fit just right; the insulated axial scrubber made from polypropylene (light with excellent thermal properties); the 1000 denier Dupont cordura double-bag counterlung and wing construction (the toughest available); the polypropylene valves and fittings (stronger, lighter, affordable and readily available); the impact absorbing ABS protective case and chassis; unique re-usable chromed hose fittings…
All common to the Inspiration, all British made and all Quality Assured.
Blue Label Diving can teach the Inspo under the PADI. Ben Reymenants is the instructor.