Blue Label Diving is one of the only Technical Diving Centers in Phuket Thailand to offer diver and Instructor level training on the PADI CCR Instructor Course TYPE R closed circuit rebreather programs. Get an edge on your professional career and specialise in teaching divers the PADI closed circuit rebreather program – enhance your employment potential, excitement in teaching, and earnings. The PADI TYPE R Rebreather Instructor course (recreational level) is available for all
PADI Instructors who meet the following prerequisites;
- Be a renewed PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (or a PADI Instructor with a higher rating).
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Instructor.
- Be a PADI Deep Diver Specialty Instructor
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Rebreather Diver on the specific Type R(ecreational) rebreather for which the candidate is qualifying, or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation. Instructors meeting this requirement with a qualifying certification from other training organisations must review the PADI Rebreather Diver and Advanced Rebreather Diver Manual and complete the Knowledge Reviews prior to the Rebreather Instructor Training course.
- Have a minimum of 150 logged dives, of which at least 30 dives were made on a rebreather, with at least 30 dives and 30 hours on the specific Type R rebreather for which the instructor is qualifying as a PADI Rebreather Instructor (diving packages can be offered at Blue Label Diving at all locations to help meet this requirement).
- Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by a physician within the previous 12 months.
As a PADI CCR Instructor Course type R you are able to teach:
- 1) Discover CCR
- 2) Open Water Closed Circuit Rebreather Diver
- 3) Advanced Open Water closed Circuit Rebreather Diver
- 4) Rebreather refresher
- 5) Rebreather qualifier (xover to other type R rebreathers)
|DAY:||COURSE:||LOCATION:||TO DO:||DIVE DEPTH:|
|1||CCR Open Water||CLASSROOM & POOL||PRESENTATIONS||N/A|
|2||CCR Open Water||BOAT||3 DIVES||MAX 18 MTRS|
|3||CCR Open Water||BOAT||3 DIVES||MAX 18 MTRS|
|4||CCR Advanced Open Water||CLASSROOM & POOL||PRESENTATIONS||N/A|
|5||CCR Advanced Open Water||BOAT||3 DIVES||MAX 30 MTRS|
|6||CCR Advanced Open Water||BOAT||3 DIVES||MAX 30 MTRS|