Being quoted a better price?
Let us know and we will see if we can match it.
But let’s be honest. At the end of the day you can’t put a price on quality courses and instructors!
We only give all-inclusive prices for our courses. WHY? Because we do not want YOU to get any surprises after the course and we would like you to have all the info about the financing before you book. All of our customers have told us that getting the ALL INCLUSIVE price was a very new and fresh and open way of approaching dive course prices. Some small things we can’t include as over the years items like spools have gone missing. So you do need to bring a few things or buy them from us:
- Spool + double ender. During cave courses you need min 2. Length needs to be 30 meters
- Cutting devices. Best are the the Eezy cut types.
- Wetnotes or slates
- Computer mixed gas / backup timing device and depth (you can rent these from us)
- CCR fun divers. We include 8 kg of scrubber for scrubber in our prices. The rest of the scrubber is charged at 500thb per kilo.
Blue Label Diving listens to their divers. We are a premium diver training centre of high-end advanced diver instructors and instructor trainers.
Technical diving course prices are very competitive. We have included beside each agency all other costs that are attached to a diving course, so when you are comparing prices please take this into consideration.
FUN FACT - "WE ADD IN MORE DIVES THAN REQUIRED BY THE AGENCIES!"
Something else we can’t include due to the personal choices is the Helium use. We charge 2.5thb per liter and the student needs to pay for the instructor as well. If there is more than one student, the total is divided by the amount of students. The bill for the Helium is given after the course.
We can also conduct the courses, recreational or technical on the Liveaboard boats in Similan Islands. This is only possible during high season from mid October until mid May. Please contact us if you are interested in diving from these liveaboards from prices. The prices below are based on dive boats in Phuket.
Price listTechnical diving courses all inclusive prices Phuket.
Please be aware of the following:
SSI XR nitrox is equivalent to TDI advanced Nitrox
SSI Extended Range is equivalent to TDI Decompression Procedures or Helitrox
SSI Technical Extended range is equivalent to TDI Extended Range and Trimix 60
|We teach under SSI, TDI, PADI||Course Days - we always do more than required||All Dives - we always do more than required||Certs||THB|
|SELF RELIANT / SOLO DIVER||2||3||1||18'000|
|INTRO TO TEC||2||3||1||17'000|
|SIDEMOUNT + SOLO||4||6||2||30'000|
|ADVANCED NITROX - TEC 40 or XR NITROX||3||6||1||22'000|
|DECOMPRESSION PROCEDURES OR HELITROX - SSI Extended Range||3||6||1||22'000|
|ADV. NITROX AND DECO PROCEDURES OR HELITROX - SSI XR nitrox and Extended Range||5||8||2||40'000|
|ADV. NITROX + DECO PROC + SIDEMOUNT||7||12||3||50'000|
|TDI EXTENDED RANGE - SSI Technical Extended Range||5||9||1||45'000|
|ENTRY LEVEL TRIMIX - if ER certified||4||6||1||40'000|
|ENTRY LEVEL TRIMIX - no ER certification||5||8||1||50'000|
|SM + ADV. EAN + DECO PROC + TDI ER + TRMX 60||13||24||5||135'000|
|TDI EXTENDED RANGE + TRIMIX 60||6||8||2||60'000|
|ADVANCED WRECK - 1 wreck dive per day due to boats in Phuket||7||6 wreck|
|TECHNICAL DIVE MASTER COURSE||10||8||1||65'000|
|TECHNICAL DPV DIVER - incl rental DPV||3||6||1||45'000|
|Courses below are excluding Helium and service kits|
|ADVANCED GAS BLENDER||1||0||1||12'000|
|PADI TEC BASICS||2||3||1||9'000|
|PADI TECREC 40||3||6||1||24'000|
|PADI TECREC 45||3||6||1||24'000|
|PADI TECREC 50||3||6||1||30'000|
|PADI TECREC 40 / 45 and 50 TEC DEEP||9||16||3||70'000|
|PADI TECREC TRIMIX 65||5||9||1||60'000|
|PADI TECREC TRIMIX DIVER 90||5||9||1||70'000|
|PADI TEC SIDEMOUNT||4||9||1||33'000|
|OVERHEAD on Open Circuit Twinset or Sidemount. Depending on the divers prerequisites, the total amount of days and price can change.||DAYS - we always do more than required||Dives - we always do more than required||Certs||THB|
|Cave / Intro to Cave||2||4||1||35'000|
|Cavern and Cave/Intro to cave||4||8||2||65'000|
|Intro Cave and Full Cave||6||12||2||80'000|
|Cavern, Intro Cave and Full Cave||7||16||3||95'000|
|TDI DPV Cave -Includes DPV rental||2||6||1||40'000|
|TDI Stage cave||2||6||1||30'000|
|TDI Sidemount Cave||2||4||1||30'000|
|CCR Cave level 1 - cavern||2||4||1||35'000|
|CCR Cave level 2 - intro||2||4||1||35'000|
|CCR Cave level 3 - full||4||8||1||60'000|
|CCR cave level 4 TMX||4||8||1||68'000|
|CCR Cave level 1 + 2||4||8||2||65'000|
|CCR Cave level 2 + 3||6||13||2||90'000|
|CCR Cave level 1 + 2 + 3||7||17||3||115'000|
|CCR Cave 3 levels + CCR Cave Trimix||9||17||4||160'000|
|Course Days||All Dives||Certs||THB|
|CCR Intro Dive - pool||1||1||0||10'000|
|CCR Intro Dive - boat||1||2||0||15'000|
|CCR Xover - to JJ, Revo, Triton, Megalodon , Inspiration or Pathfinder||2||3||1||20'000|
|CCR Air Diluent Diver - 30 meters||5||8||1||75'000|
|CCR Air Diluent Deco Diver - 45 meters||6||12||1||85'000|
|CCR Mixed gas Diver - 60 meters||5||8||1||95'000|
|CCR Mixed Avanced gas Diver - 100 meters||5||8||1||100'000|
|Upgrade from Air Dil to Air Dil Deco Diver||2||4||1||30'000|
|IART CCR - LEV. 1 Deco - 40 mtrs||5||8||1||75'000|
|IART CCR DIVER - LEV. 2 Mixed gas -Nomroxic or Air 60 mtrs||5||8||1||80'000|
|IART CCR DIVER - LEV. 3 Advanced Mixed Gas 100 mtrs||6||10||1||110'000|
What is included in our diving courses price list :
- Manual + certification for diver levels
- Instructor fees
- Pool fees + Classroom + breakfast and Lunch
- Free Wifi, coffee, tea and water at our shop
- Wifi on most boats and at the accommodation at the caves
- Breakfast + Lunch on the diving days
- Air fills, Oxygen fills, EAN 50 fills + all tank rental
- For beginner levels: All Technical equipment rental – Harness, Wing, Sidemount BCD, regulators, wetsuits, SMB, Fins, Booties, Masks, hood and reels. Not included are computers, cutting devices, spools and torches
- For Levels beyond Open Circuit Entry Level Trimix: Small Technical equipment rental : Harness, Wing, Sidemount BCD, wetsuits, SMB, Fins, Booties, Masks, hood, 2 deco regulators. Not included are computer and torchesNot included are computers, cutting devices, spools and torches
- For Levels CCR Air Diluent and Air Dil Decompression:CCR Rental, Scrubber, Technical equipment rental : Harness, Wing, Sidemount BCD, wetsuits, SMB, Fins, Booties, Masks, hood, regulators. Not included are computers, cutting devices, spools and torches
- For Levels beyond CCR Air Diluent Decompression: CCR Tank rental, Small Technical equipment rental : Harness, Wing, Sidemount BCD, wetsuits, SMB, Fins, Booties, Masks, hood, 2 deco regulators. Not included are computers, cutting devices, spools and torches
- Boat dives (2 or 3 dives per day) depending on weather, dive sites etc.
- Transportation to the pool, boat or other dive sites
- During Cave courses or Lake diving for deeper diving levels we also including accommodation and 3 meals per day on the course days. Not included are computers, cutting devices, spools and torches. Accommodation in Phuket is not included.
Computers are 300thb per day, primary lights are 300thb per day. Back up torches x2 are per pack 300thb per day.
You can contact our dive savvy staff Simone or Jenny (English, Thai, Dutch or German) via the form below or via her email address to discuss your options. CLICK HERE
Things we can add to your course package:
- Transport to and from the airport if required 1200thb each way
- Hotel/accommodation in Phuket – our next door house
- Motorbike rental a 300thb per day
- Umbilical Torch Rental – 300thb per day
- CCR Logistics like scrubber and CCR Tanks for fun divers
Professional Diving Courses
Price list Instructor coursesInstructor fees to the agencies and agency materials are not included.
Instructors should have their own dive equipment. The rental is not included.
There is a Dive pro package for SSI which includes Science of Diving, Dive Guide, Dive Con Specialist, OWI Digital materials and the pro-registration fees and physical materials. The amount for this package is 15'300thb only. Prices for the actual training see below. The IE fees are not included. The price for this is below.
|Dive Professional courses||Course |
|Prices in THB|
|SSI Dive Master/Guide||10||60'000|
|SSI Dive Control Specialist||4||20'000|
|SSI Open Water Instructor||5||35'000|
|SSI Dive Con + OWI||9||50'000|
|SSI Instr Cross Over. Incl SSI materials||2||25'000|
|SSI Examination IE||2||18'000|
|SSI Dive Guide, Dive Control Specialist and OWI||20||80'000|
|TDI CAVE Instructor evaluation||DAYS||Prices in THB|
|TDI INTRO TO CAVE||2||30'000|
|TDI FULL CAVE||4||60'000|
|TDI DPV Cave||2||30'000|
|TDI Stage cave||2||30'000|
|TDI Sidemount Cave||2||30'000|
|CCR Instructor Courses||Course Days||Prices in THB|
|TDI CCR Air Diluent||5||75'000|
|TDI CCR Air Diluent Deco||5||75'000|
|TDI INSTRUCTOR LEVEL||Course Days||Prices in THB|
|TDI INTRO TO TECH||2||30'000|
|TDI ADVANCED NITROX||3||45'000|
|TDI DECOMPRESSION PROCEDURES||3||45'000|
|TDI EXTENDED RANGE||4||60'000|
|TDI ENTRY LEVEL TRIMIX||5||75'000|
|TDI ADVANCED TRIMIX||5||75'000|
|TDI TECH SIDEMOUNT||2||30'000|
|TDI ADVANCED WRECK||4||60'000|
|TDI TECHNICAL DPV||3||30'000|
|TDI GAS BLENDER||1||10'000|
|TDI ADVANCED GAS BLENDER||1||10'000|
|TDI OXYGEN SERVICE TECHNICIAN||1||10'000|
|PADI TEC INSTRUCTOR COURSES|
|PADI Tec Deep Instructor||9||135'000|
|PADI Trimix Instructor||6||90'000|